CONDTROL EFX 360-3
Vendor code: 7-1-099
Warranty: 24 months
- Vendor code
- 24 months
Advantage of the laser level CONDTROL EFX 360-3 is a variety of mounting options integrated into the housing. Additional accessories are no longer needed, as mounting solutions are built into housing of EFX 360-3.
1. Strong magnets on the housing for fixing on metal structures.
2. A through hole in the housing for fixing on non-magnetic structures (bar, pipe) by a cable tie.
A reusable cable tie is included in the delivery package.
3. A hole for fixing on a screw on a wall or mounting accessory CONDTROL Clamp.
4. Thread for mounting on a tripod 1/4’’.
Convenient to work
360° laser planes saves the trouble of rotating and changing the position of the laser level while marking of the room, make it possible to project square corners, lay the service lines, work at one point around the entire perimeter of the room.
Buying a tripod will make working with the laser level even more convenient.
Variability of use
All laser planes can be switched on separately:
1 vertical, 2 verticals, 1 horizontal, all planes simultaneously.
Using required laser planes only will significantly save the power and extends the battery life.
High protection rate
The housing of the laser level is protected from dust, water and dirt and has IP54 dust and water protection rate. Rubberized housing will protect the laser level from breakdown if it is dropped.
Embossed rubber inserts provide secure grip and prevent the laser level from slipping out of your hands during installation.
Delivery package: laser level, cable tie, pouch, Li-ion battery, charging cable, user manual.
- Working Range/with receiver 20/40 m
- Leveling accuracy ±0.3 mm/m
- Self-leveling range ± 5°
- IP protection rate IP54
- Thread for mounting on a tripod 1/4’’
- Laser Class II 635 nm < 1 mW
- Battery 3,7V 3000 mAh Li-ion
- Operating temperature -10°C ... +50°C
- Storage temperature -20°C ... +70°C
- Dimensions 112х64х98 mm
- Weight 0,35 kg