CONDTROL GFX 360-3 Kit
- Vendor code
- 24 Month
CONDTROL GFX 360-3 Kit
It is a professional extended kit that includes a laser level GFX 360-3, a wall mount Wall Mount Pro, glasses, a magnetic target, a cable tie, a Li-ion battery, a charging cable, an adapter for batteries, a user manual and a reliable waterproof plastic case.
The laser level GFX 360-3 combines the widest possible functionality and recent achievements of the industry of laser measuring instruments.
Advantages of GFX 360-3:
- Green laser 520 nm;
- Compact housing with integrated accessories;
- Ergonomic shockproof design;
- Projection of two vertical lines and a 360o horizontal line.
Due to spectral sensitivity of a human eye green laser looks 4 times brighter, by that increasing the working range of the laser level.
Another advantage of the laser level CONDTROL GFX 360-3 is a variety of mounting options integrated into the housing. Additional accessories are no longer needed, as mounting solutions are built into housing of GFX 360-3.
1. Strong magnets on the housing for fixing on metal structures.
2. A through hole in the housing for fixing on non-magnetic structures (bar, pipe) by a cable tie. A reusable cable tie is included in the delivery package.
3. A hole for fixing on a screw on a wall or mounting accessory CONDTROL Clamp.
4. Thread for mounting on a tripod 1/4’’.
Convenient to work
360° laser planes saves the trouble of rotating and changing the position of the laser level while marking of the room, make it possible to project square corners, lay the service lines, work at one point around the entire perimeter of the room. Buying a tripod will make working with the laser level even more convenient.
Variability of use
All laser planes can be switched on separately: 1 vertical, 2 verticals, 1 horizontal, all planes simultaneously. Using required laser planes only will significantly save the power and extends the battery life.
High protection rate
The housing of the laser level is protected from dust, water and dirt and has IP54 dust and water protection rate. Rubberized housing will protect the laser level from breakdown if it is dropped. Embossed rubber inserts provide secure grip and prevent the laser level from slipping out of your hands during installation.
Standard package: laser level, cable tie, Li-ion battery, charging cable, an adapter for batteries, magnetic target, wall mount, glasses, user manual, plastic case.
- Working Range/with receiver 20/40 m
- Leveling accuracy ±0.3 мм/м
- Self-leveling range ± 5°
- IP protection rate IP54
- Thread for mounting on a tripod 1/4’’
- Laser Class II 532 nm < 1 mW
- Battery 3,7V 3000 mAh Li-ion
- Operating temperature -10°C ... +50°C
- Storage temperature -20°C ... +70°C
- Dimensions 330x280x150 mm
- Weight 2kg