CONDTROL Xliner Duo 360 - laser level
- Vendor code
- 36 months
A new generation of Xliner Duo 360 is now equipped with a 360° horizontal laser plane.
Bright lines and work with receiver
A distinctive feature of Xliner series has always been increased brightness of the laser planes, which makes working with these cross line lasers more comfortable. To ensure outdoor works they have a pulse mode, which allows working at distance up to 80 m by using the original CONDTROL laser receiver.
Xliner series cross line lasers make marking easier and more comfortable. Just set up the instrument at required height, The horizontal plane will be clearly visible all the way around the room.
XLiner Duo 360 has a built-in metal frame and a safety bumper along its borders which is highly appreciated by professionals working on the construction site. It is well protected from bumps, dust, dirt, splashes. The grip area has anti-slip cover.
- 5/8’’ thread for mounting on elevating pole or professional tripod;
- 1/4’’ thread for mounting on photographic tripods or CONDTROL Krab and Wall Mount.
Standard package: laser level, pouch, batteries, user manual.
- Working Range/with receiver 40 m/80 m
- Leveling accuracy ±0,2 mm/m
- Self-leveling range ± 3,5°
- IP protection rate IP54
- Thread for mounting on a tripod 1/4’’ and 5/8’’
- Laser Class II 635 nm < 1 mW
- Battery 4 х 1.5V LR6 alkaline (AA)
- Battery life 8 hours
- Operating temperature -10°C ... +50°C
- Storage temperature -20°C ... +70°C
- Dimensions 132x85x116 mm
- Weight 0,44 kg