Fliesen 3D Laser
- 36 months
Fliesen 3D Laser is a reliable, easy to use and multifunctional tool. It will help you do wide range of works that require high accuracy of marking. Developers managed to realize the most advantageous combination of price, quality and technical capacity in this latest innovation.
Advantages of Fliesen 3D Laser:
• Projection of bottom 360° horizontal plane.
• Green laser, providing bright lines.
• 2 options of power supply.
• Mounting options inbuilt in the housing (thread for mounting of a tripod, hole for mounting on a screw, hole for fixing on a cable tie, magnets).
• High dust and water protection rate (IP54).
• Glasses, magnetic target and lifting platform are included in the delivery package.
Bottom 360° horizontal plane
With Fliesen 3D Laser it is easier to mark the floor level. One of the laser modules projects a horizontal plane very close to the surface. It allows to reduce material consumption while installation and leveling of floor and concrete screed. It improves the quality of marking and makes it easy to control, by that saving the most valuable source – time.
Green laser for comfortable work
Visibility of laser line plays an important role in construction works. It is scientifically proved that green color has a higher spectral response for the human eye and is perceived 4 times brighter than red color. Fliesen 3D Laser projects highly visible lines making marking easier.
Inbuilt mounting options
Laser level Fliesen 3D Laser has several mounting options.
1) Strong magnets for fixing the laser level on metal profile.
2) A through-hole in the housing for fixing on non-magnetic surface (wooden bar, pipe) by a cable tie.
3) Hole for fixing the laser level on a nail or screw on the wall.
4) Thread 1/4" for mounting on a tripod.
Li-ion battery and alkaline batteries for continuous operation
In the market of laser tools Fliesen 3D Laser compares favorably with similar instruments by 2 options of power supply. Depending on operating conditions, either Li-ion battery with low self-discharge and no “memory effect” can be used, or alkaline batteries. Just put them in the adapter and install in the battery chamber.
High protection rate
Dust- and waterproof housing is securely protected from moisture, dust, small particles and other negative factors typical for conditions at construction area. Ani-slip rubberized inserts provide higher protection in case of falling down.
Laser level Fliesen 3D Laser is a handy tool and has all necessary functions.
• Projection of inclined lines can be used for installation of staircases, roof slopes, corner structural elements and decor.
• Pulse mode allows to make marking at distance up to 40 m.
There is no need to waste time on searching and buying necessary accessories for Fliesen 3D Laser. Delivery package includes adapter for alkaline batteries, green glasses and magnetic target. Besides, there is another useful accessory – lifting platform made of aluminum for most accurate adjustment of horizontal planes.
Delivery package: laser level, cable tie, rechargeable battery (3.7V 3000 mAh Li-ion), adapter for alkaline batteries, lifting platform, charging cable, glasses, magnetic target, user manual, plastic case.
- Working Range/with receiver 20 m/40 m
- Leveling accuracy ±0.3 mm/m
- Self-leveling range ± 5°
- IP protection rate IP54
- Thread for mounting on a tripod 1/4’’
- Laser Class II 520nm < 1 mW
- Battery 3.7V 3000 mAh Li-ion rechargeable
- Operating temperature -10°C ... +50°C
- Storage temperature -20°C ... +70°C
- Dimensions 112x64x116 mm
- Weight with battery 0.42 kg / without battery 0.35 kg