Fliesen 4D Laser
- 36 months
Fliesen 4D laser levelFliesen 4D laser level projects 2 vertical and 2 horizontal 360° planes. Heads with laser emitters located on the top and on the bottom of the device allow to project planes as close as possible both to the floor and to the ceiling. It is perfect for working indoors and outdoors. The laser level has a metal frame and a rubber-covered housing. The package includes 2 replaceable batteries, a plastic case for safe transportation, a lifting platform, two types of mounts and a magnetic target.
Advantages of Fliesen 4D:• 2 Li-Ion batteries 3.7 V 4000 mAh.
• 2 horizontal laser emitters: the bottom one projects a plane as close as possible to the floor (13 mm), and the top one close to the ceiling.
• Pulse mode.
• Projection of inclined planes.
• Green laser with 515nm wavelength.
• Advanced accessories.
• Dust and water protection rate IP54.
3 operating modes• Automatic levelling mode with tilt compensation up to 3 ̊. Suitable for levelling floors, walls, wallpapering or flooring.
• Locked compensator mode for projection of inclined planes. It is used when marking and installing stairs, corner structure elements or decor.
• Pulse mode for operation in bright sunlight. When working with CONDTROL laser receiver, the distance can reach 60 m.
Save time and materials• With 360° planes there is no need to rotate and move the device when marking. Install the laser level only once and work at around the entire perimeter of the room.
• 2 batteries allow you to work all day without stopping for recharging. Just use a spare battery while another one is charging! The level can be charged from the mains directly during operation. Each battery lasts from 5 to 20 hours of operation without recharging (operation time depends on the number of laser emitters switched on).
• 4 laser emitters. The bottom emitter projects a horizontal plane as close as possible to the surface. It helps reduce the waste of materials when levelling floors and concrete screed. And the top emitter facilitates the installation of ceilings.
Reliability and security• High protection rate. The dust- and waterproof housing protects the level from moisture, dust and small particles. The rubber inserts on the housing prevent the laser from slipping out of your hands.
• Safe for eyesight. The human eye has a high spectral sensitivity towards green laser. Therefore, such laser with 515 nm wavelength seems brighter and allows to work comfortably at longer distances. Unlike turquoise, blue and azure laser color, it does not harm eyesight.
Essential accessories for convenient operation• Metal lifting platform for precise projection of horizontal planes close to the floor.
• Plastic case for easy storage and safe transportation.
• Magnetic target for a better visibility of laser beams. It helps make marking of ceiling systems or frame structures, such as drywall.
• Wall mount and clamp for secure fixation of the level on any structure.
• 2 tripod threads with 1/4" and 5/8" threads.
Delivery package: laser level, 2 batteries, lifting platform, wall mount, clamp, magnetic target, charger, user manual, plastic case.
- Working Range/with receiver 30 m/60 m
- Leveling accuracy ±0.3 mm/m
- Self-leveling range ± 3°
- IP protection rate IP54
- Thread for mounting on a tripod 1/4’’ , 5/8’’
- Laser Class II 515nm < 1 mW
- Battery 3.7V 4000 mAh Li-ion rechargeable
- Operating temperature -10°C ... +40°C
- Storage temperature -15°C ... +50°C
- Dimensions 147x91x136 mm
- Weight 0.87 kg