CONDTROL Maxwell 4 — infrared thermometer
- Vendor code
- 36 months
Maxwell series of professional infrared thermometers combines more precise, more advanced, high protection instruments.
Infrared thermometer Maxwell makes it possible to quickly measure the temperature of objects, which is difficult or dangerous to measure by contact, as well as areas at risk for mold formation. Professional infrared thermometers of Maxwell series will be useful for the workers of the housing and communal service as well as electric power industry, car service, construction organizations, DIYers.
Condtrol Maxwell 4 is an infrared thermometer, designed for non-contact measurement of temperature of the object surface in the range from -30 °C to 800 °C. It can be used to quickly determine the area of heat leakage, «cold bridges», the place of potential mold formation, blockages in the heating system, overheating of contact groups and moving parts in cars and mechanisms. Intuitive interface, laser pointer make Maxwell 4 easy to use. Just one click on the button – the result will appear on the display.
Standard package: infrared thermometer, batteries, user manual.
- Temperature measuring range -50 °С…+800 °С
- Accuracy of surface temperature ±2°C
- Measuring range of ambient temperature -10°C ... 60°C
- Accuracy of ambient temperature ±1°C
- Accuracy of relative humidity ±4%
- Measuring range of dew point temperature -10°C...50°с
- Accuracy of dew point temperature ±1,5°C
- Optical resolution 12:1
- Emissivity 0.1…1.00 adjustable
- Laser Class II, 630-670 nm, <1 mW
- Battery 1 x 9В 6F22
- Operating temperature 0°С …40°С
- Storage temperature -10 °C …60 °C
- Dimensions 148 x 102 x 46 mm
- Weight 130 g