CONDTROL IR-CAM 1 — thermal imager
- Vendor code
- 36 months
The IR-CAM thermal imagers series is designed for primary tasks in thermal imaging diagnostics, such as wall inspection, scanning of windows and buildings for heat loss, electrical equipment monitoring of overheat, heat-insulated floors, heating and ventilation systems, when thermal control is required. Images can either be stored on a removable SD-card or internal memory or transferred to a PC via the USB-interface.
The compact and handy thermal imagers are ideal for electricians and energy maintenance inspection technicians. IR-CAM proves efficient and time-saving when inspecting heat insulation, heating systems or running a power inspection prior to signing the test certificate.
Standard package: thermal imager, mini-USB cable, plastic case, user manual.
- Display Touch sensitive color LCD 2,8’’
- Resolution of infrared image 32х32 (1024) pixels
- Accuracy ±2%/ ±2 °С
- Resolution of visible image 2 mega pixels
- Viewing angle/shortest focal distance 33°x33°/0,1mm
- Optical resolution 50:1
- Thermal sensitivity 0,15 °С
- Temperature measuring range -50 °С …+1000 °С
- Emissivity 0.1…1.0
- Modes of blending IR and visible image 3 options
- Memory 1 Gb
- Battery 3,7V Li-ion 2500 mAh rechargeable battery
- Operating temperature -10 °С…+50 °С
- Storage temperature -20 °С…+60 °С
- Dimensions 217*63*50 mm
- Weight 0,23 kg