CONDTROL IR-CAM3 — thermal imager
- Vendor code
- 36 months
Thermal imagers of IR-CAM series are designed for primary tasks in thermal imaging diagnostics, such as walling inspection, scanning of windows and buildings for heat loss, electrical equipment overheating monitoring, heat-insulated floors, heating and ventilation systems, when thermal control is required. Images can be either stored in a removable SD-card or internal memory or transferred to a PC via the USB-interface..
The compact and handy thermal imager is ideal for electricians and energy maintenance inspection technicians. IR-CAM3 proves efficient and time-saving when inspecting heat insulation, heating systems or running a power inspection prior to signing the test certificate.
Standard package: thermal imager, Li-ion battery, mini-USB cable, pouch, CD disk.
- Display Color 3.2" TFT display, 240x320
- Resolution of infrared image 120 х 120
- Accuracy ±2% or 2 °С, whichever is greater
- Resolution of visible image 0.3 megapixels
- Viewing angle/shortest focal distance 33° × 33°/ 0.5 m
- Optical resolution 12:1
- Thermal sensitivity < 0,060 °С @ 30°
- Temperature measuring range -20 °С…+250 °С
- Modes of blending IR and visible image 3 options
- Memory 1 Gb
- Battery Rechargeable Li-ion 3.7В 3100 mAh
- Operating temperature -15 °С… +50 °С
- Storage temperature - 25 °С… +60 °С
- Dimensions 240 x 86 x 245 mm
- Weight 485 g.