CONDTROL Roto HR SET
- Vendor code
- 36 months
CONDTROL Roto HR SET is a popular set of tools for professional users. With this set there is no need to buy suitable accessories separately. Delivery package includes everything you need for work.
Advantages of CONDTROL Roto HR
Rotary laser Roto HR has a wide range of functions, easy to use and has other significant features important for professional users.
• Remote control by a smartphone via free App.
• Digital laser receiver with millimeter scale.
• Very simple operation. Just 3 buttons!
• Accuracy is 3-times higher than in line lasers.
• Shockproof housing, IP rate — IP55.
• Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
High accuracy digital receiver
Laser receiver X-act Roto with LCD, included in the delivery package, compares favorably with analogs having arrows ↑↓ by a more sensitive sensor (±45 mm from the center) and indication of deviation in millimeters.
Convenient and robust tripod
CONDTROL GEO is equipped with a flat platform to install laser levels and theodolites on it. The clamping screws ensure a secure fixing of the legs. Use an adjustable shoulder strap for comfortable transportation of the tripod.
Leveling staff with millimeter scale
Telescopic aluminum leveling staff CONDTROL TS 5M is an indispensable surveying instrument. Millimeter scale on the back side expands the possibilities of using the staff, as well as compact size and light weight make it convenient and easy to transport.
Handy and universal CONDTROL Roto HR SET will take a worthy place among all your tools.
Delivery package: rotary laser – 1 pc., universal mount – 1 pc., charger – 1 pc., laser receiver – 1 pc., mount for laser receiver – 1 pc., laser intensive glasses – 1 pc., magnetic target – 1 pc., user manual – 1 pc., plastic case – 1 pc., surveying tripod – 1 pc., telescopic leveling staff – 1 pc.
- Working Range/with receiver 500 m
- Leveling accuracy 30” (±0,15 mm/m)
- Self-leveling range ±5°
- Battery life 25h
- IP protection rate IP55
- Thread for mounting on a tripod 5/8"
- Laser Class II 630-685 nm < 1 mW
- Battery 2 x 4000mah Li-ion 7,4V rechargeable battery
- Operating temperature 20°C ~ +50°C
- Storage temperature 20°C ~ +50°C
- Dimensions 150 X 128 X 161 mm
- Weight 1,5 kg